Sunday, February 8, 2009

(I'm not actually high)

Spilt in blood, raveled in stone,
so shall the wars of past shall be,
and as we travel ever distant in time,
a stark complexion striketh me.

In Ajack...Ajax? In Ajax, it is written,
Odysseus shall...ride across the...roads?
and those...guys with the swords,
something about, like, fighting?

Oh man.

I totally forgot the rest of the poem because I'm so high.

Haha, man, that's awful. I totally did a thing.

Guys, I did a thing?

Hahahahahaha. A thing.

The poem is about, like, war, and death, and shit.
It's a downer anyways. You don't wanna hear it.
And I'm totally too high to recite it.
It's like all serious anyways. I totally can't be serious now
all high like this, you know?

God I am high. Like, shit, one of those leaves you see
sometimes? like, when you're outside and the wind is
going WOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHH? Like that. I am high like that.

Hey. Hey guy. Can I have your tie? Your tie looks awesome.
Can I have your tie? I want your tie.

Nah, it's cool, I don't need your tie./Dude, seriously? You're giving me your tie? You are totally awesome dude.

Anyways the poem ends with like, kittens. Well, it didn't, but it does now.
I feel too good to end a poem with death. Kittens! Yeah!

Guys, thanks for listening. You guys are my best friends.

The best. Thiiiiiiiiisssss much.

God, I'm high.

No comments: